Saturday, May 31, 2008
So Dafydd can we be clear :
1. Do you still hold shares in the company Arianrhod, where you were a former director ?
2. Does that company own several properties on Castle Square Caernarfon ?
3. Will those properties generally benefit from the Assembly/Gwynedd Council improvement works on their doorstep?
4. What is the nature of your brother's (Arfon's AM) shreholding interest in the company?
5. Since what does has he held shares in this company ?
6. Was it before January 2008 ?
7. Did he, or you, hold shares when the publicly funded improvements were being discussed ?
8. Which other Plaid Cymru AMs have shareholding interest in Arianrhod ?
Just asking as you seem in the mood for public statements to provide post election clarifications. Don't want any ticking timebombs left unanswered.
Clarification will reassure all those people who tell me the "facts" and "questions" I have published are of legitimate public interest.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
For my part I am as interested in the January declaration by Mr Alun Ffred Jones about holding shares in Arianrhod. Must send off that e-mail seeking clarification.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
It seems we all need to take more notice of our own Government's health messages.
I look forward to seeing Andrew back at work and campaigning.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Sure there will be opposition moans and groans, and insincere accussations, but this does show better action - action that will count more than thousands of words.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Yes I'm in a phase where the digi camera is not far away and tonight's eye catcher was a concrete lorry reversing in to the Menai Strait. With eager volunteers keen to repair Y Felinheli sailing club slip way but from a distance I saw some space ship with aliens from the sea plot! (yes the mind works in strange ways on occassions).
Sunday, May 04, 2008
As Boris of London might say "Well done chaps".
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Friday, May 02, 2008
Anyway back in Gwynedd I detect a bad night for Plaid and possibly Labour : predict Llais Gwynedd delivering results.
So will they show their ex-Plaid, or some other face: my posting about the independent/Llais Gwynedd axis looks interesting.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Big scalps in Plaid (Mr Iwan in trouble in suggest)
Labour and Plaid swap some seats depending on local candidates?
Plaid loose out to Llais in rural areas ?
Some Plaid gains in more urban areas ?
We wait to see.
In spite of the intensity of some debates (e.g. schools) does turnout reflect the importance of the issues ?