Saturday, October 28, 2006

Multi cultural North West Wales

An enjoybale afternoon at Bangor's first multi cultural festival, and well done the Mayor for bringing it all together. It was an inspiration and success breeds success. However in spite of their candidate's smiling face can I humbly suggest the festival is a big challenge for Plaid Cymru. Their "fortress Gwynedd" policies don't sit very well with a celebration of our now multi cultural, community.

But as long as everyone learns Welsh then the thought police won't throw them out They can't cope with the "English", so heaven knows what they do with multi-culturalism in this part of Wales.

1 comment:

Martin Eaglestone said...

I am happy to note Plaid's effort at integration. I just remember comrades like Seimon Glyn suggesting I should go home to WestBromwich as I happended to make comment on Cymuned. Perhaps Plaid have a different approach for the different parts of Wales.