Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Cameron - please save us !

Having seen the snippet about Cameron's comments on the recent security situation I thought I would follow up his views. E-politix has supplied a copy of his speech and I reach the view the man is a pillock !

Many of us will have a real interest in what is shortly revealed about those recently arrested, but given his many months at the dispatch box where were David's thoughts and concerns prior to the recent airport inconveniences. Perhaps David thought the inconvenience could be turned against the government but much of the comment I have seen suggest people are very tolerant if their personal safety is the issue. I would only fear that tolerance wearing thin if the intillegence behind the raids (and inconvenience) proves uncertain.

No comments: