Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Going public





Having experimented for a few days it is time to go public. The blog will be launched to the press tomorrow - although it seems Leighton Andrews AM has started to spread the word already.

Good to see Peter Black AM picking up on the Daily Post material and I am happy to confirm that I am the one of the two named who pays a regular visit to his entertaining blog - a good example I feel of how blogging can help open up politics.

Let us hope this admission of flirting with the Lib Dems does not end my blogging career before it starts.

Mae'n amser mynd yn cyhoeddus. Ar ol cyfnod o dysgu am sut mae'r drefn yn weithio fydd datganiad/hysbys yn mynd i'r wasg yfory. Ond mae Leighton Andrews wedi dechra'r gwaith yn barod. Hefyd roedd yn diddorol gweld Peter Black AC yn trafod cynnwys y llythurau o'r Daily Post.

3 comments:

Peter Black said...

Actually I meant the other one! :-)

Martin Eaglestone said...

Oh well. I suppose the good news is that you now know of another regular visitor ! Keep up the good blogging work.

Leighton Andrews said...

Sorry Martin

didn't know it was a secret!

Best

Leighton