Thursday, October 04, 2007

"Fit and ready"


It is a matter for the Labour Party but I am happy to confirm that if Gordon Brown calls an election I am "fit and ready" for a Westminster election. One Wales has changed the dynamic of Welsh politics but in a Westminster context I have little doubt that a devolution sympathetic Labour MP could be important and effective for Arfon.

Here I am checking out the CAST sentre in Parc Menai, Bangor a sign of progress and the new economy in Arfon after the Objective One investment.

2 comments:

Ian Titherington said...

I would be obliged if you could list the 'unsympathetic to devolution' Labour MPs from Wales. I have my own list and just want to see if we agree-it's a very long list I'm afraid!

Martin Eaglestone said...

Nice try but I think I'll resist your kind invitation. As far as I can see the posting simply confirms I am a devolution sympathetic MP - all the rest might be as well. Write to those on your list !