Friday, March 07, 2008

Rhodri Glyn even upsets London

I thnk one Plaid Cymru Minister faces an interesting conference. It seems here that his acts and words even upset London!

I suppose Elin Jones and Ieuan Wyn should be thankful as he could be the lightinng rod for any One Wales dissent.

Meanwhile how many speeches of resignation can we expect over schools reorganisation ? That would liven things up for us all or will even the Party of Wales have learnt about stage management.

ps any offers on who contributes to Plaid London, and closeness to Adam appreciated ??

1 comment:

Ian Titherington said...

Martin, You have still not told me exactly where you stand on schools re-organisation in Gwynedd. I would appreciate your opinions on this issue, as I genuinely do not know what they are.