Monday, January 08, 2007

Lib Dems bore themselves !

Lib Dem AM Peter Black uses his blog to admit that taking part in his own party's preparations for the Assembly election are a waste of time. He states :

"In the end I could not work out why I had travelled all the way to Llandrindod Wells yesterday for a party briefing session that effectively just reaffirmed everything I already know about our Assembly campaign. Normally, I would not mind but frankly it would have been much more enjoyable to have got a train to Sheffield instead".

2 comments:

Peter Black said...

Tut tut Martin, taking comments out of context? It was a briefing not a preparation session.

Martin Eaglestone said...

Heaven forbid I might have misunderstood the comment - then again as a football fan I can understand the attraction of being at a glorious victory elsewhere !