Saturday, April 21, 2007

Moderation till May 4th

Well patience was running thin. I am still the only candidate in Arfon trying to maintain a blog, and one other blogger keeps boring me and taking advantage. It is unfortunate as we occassionally try and have some on line debate which is constructive.

However the time has come to announce moderation until at least May 4th. Apologies to all, as the blog will be less interactive - but I've got bored with you. (Cymro !)

By the way I'm up front and open in my approach (which does not mean we should always agree) - so why do these people remain anonymous ?

4 comments:

Cymro said...

I think that this is unfair. I have stayed on-topic, no copy-paste and a lot of debate. I am shocked that you are aiming to stifle the democratic impulse to questions candidates who stand for election.

Martin Eaglestone said...

I am happy that you open up your own blog, let us know who you are, and we can debate democratically there.

As before reasonable volumes of debate/challenge will be allowed through.

Like this one was !

Aled said...

I think your stance is totally fair martin.

This website is meant to be a platform for information and a platform for debate.

It has been abused by the very member who is now complaining - and yet anyone reading this site will have stood by and watched helplessly as he spammed this site with for his own party political gain.

Cymro said...

Aled, for once I agree with you. I stood by helplessly as my alter ego wickedly debated the real issues that are making people angry, I am apalled that I ever thought of accusing Labour of such nasty things. Sorry.